July 1st, 2022
Prepping Your Home for The Fall
Though we are enjoying the summer sun, JSP Toolbox is here to remind you that you should start thinking about what your association’s homes needs as autumn approaches. It never hurts to get ahead of the curve, which is why we have put together a few tips and pointers to prepare you.
- Do a quick inspection, look for any loose, missing, or damaged shingles and make arrangements for repair if needed.
- Feel around your windows & doors. This is a good idea to do when its still hot out.
- TIP: use a lit candle. If the flame flickers, you likely have a draft.
- Get a professional to check for leaks & change the filter to make sure you & your family will stay warm when you need it the most.
- Schedule your boiler and swamp cooler maintenance
Things To Do
- Fun Summer Festivals in all 50 States
- Top 20 Things to do with your kids this summer
- Elvis Week, Memphis, TN – August 9-17th, 2022
- Minnesota State Fair – Aug. 25th – Sept. 5th, 2022
Tasty Recipes for the Summer
Interested in the daily status of the Corona Virus? View our nation’s updates on COVID-19 here: https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/