Last Updated: October 3, 2018
I. Information We Collect
We collect information from You when You use the Service, contact or interact with us, sign up for our newsletter or other mailing list, and voluntarily provide us with Your comments and other content in connection with using the Service.
As part of Your access to and use of the Service, we may collect: Your name, contact information including email address, company name, and any other information You voluntarily provide on the Service.
When You contact us or seek customer service, we may collect: Your name, contact information including email address, telephone number, and any other information that You voluntarily provide to us.
When You access and use the Service, we automatically collect information regarding You and Your device, including Your device’s Internet Protocol address, the domain name of Your Internet service provider, Your location, Your mobile device information (e.g. device model and operating system version), Your page visits, Your social sharing activity, and aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify You. Additional information collected is described in the Analytics and Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies sections below.
We may collect information about You from third party sources including any administrators of Your account. The Service provides links to our Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin pages. If You connect with these websites through the Service, We may receive personal information about You.
When You sign up for the Service, We may collect Your name, billing address, billing zip code, credit card number, credit card expiration date, CVV, email address, and other information sufficient for our payment processor to process the transaction and provide fraud screening, information security, and compliance.
II. How We Use Your Information
We use the information that We collect for several purposes, including:
- The purposes for which You provided it;
- To provide information and services to You;
- To process and respond to Your inquiries and comments;
- To send You information about Your relationship with us;
- To contact You for market research purposes and to use this information to customize the Service according to your interests;
- To administer, operate, and improve the Service or to further the mission of JSP Properties;
- To process payment transactions (Your information will be used to submit Your payment information to our payment processor);
- To personalize and enhance Your experience using the Service;
- To send periodic emails. If You choose, the email address You provide may be used to send You occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and Service usage patterns;
- To analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability or popularity of the Service;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the Service and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas; and
III. How Your Information is Disclosed
- Twitter. By clicking on the Twitter button on the Service, You will automatically be transported to the official Twitter feed of JSP Toolbox, @JSPToolbox, https://twitter.com/JSPToolbox.
- Facebook. By clicking on the Facebook button on the Service, You will be automatically transported to the official Facebook Page for JSP Toolbox, https://www.facebook.com/JSPToolbox.
- LinkedIn. By clicking on the LinkedIn button on the Service, You will be automatically transported to the official LinkedIn profile for JSP Toolbox, https://www.linkedin.com/in/jsp-toolbox-182400156/
- LiveChat. We use LiveChat to provide users with the ability to chat in real time with JSP Toolbox employees for support purposes. During a LiveChat session, We may collect any information that You voluntarily provide to Us. For more information on LiveChat, please visit https://www.livechatinc.com/legal/privacy-policy/.
C. Included Services. As part of the Service offering, We include access through Your JSP Toolbox account to outside service offerings. These include:
D. Your Employer/Administrator of Your Account. Administrators at Your organization have access to all administrator and user personal information stored in Your JSP Toolbox account.
E. Business Changes. If We become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, We may transfer Your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
G. Investigations and Law. We may disclose information about You to third parties if We believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety, and property of us, users or others, or violations of our policies or other agreements with us;
- Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
H. Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Service with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
J. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small files that are transferred to and stored on Your computer through Your Web browser (if You allow it) that enable the website’s or service provider’s system to recognize Your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can instruct Your browser to stop accepting cookies. But if You do not accept cookies, You may not be able to use all portions of all functionality of the Service.
- Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software.
Flash cookies (also known as local shared objects) are data files that can be created on Your computer by the websites You visit and are a way for websites to store information for later use. Flash cookies are stored in different parts of Your computer from ordinary browser cookies. You can disable the storage of flash cookies. For additional information about managing and disabling flash cookies, please visit http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html.
Web beacons are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a Web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data. You can disable the ability of Web beacons to capture information by blocking cookies.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the safety of Your personal information when You enter, submit, or access Your personal information.
While We take reasonable measures to protect the information You submit via the Service against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email, or mobile application transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other messages sent through the Service may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through the Service and take special care in deciding with which information You provide us.
We cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your personal information will be fully secure and that third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or the security measures of our partners. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION DUE TO TRANSMISSION ERRORS, THIRD PARTY ACCESS, OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Any information collected through the Service is stored and processed in the United States. If You use our Service outside of the United States, You consent to have Your data transferred to the United States.
V. Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain Your information for as long as You use the Service and for a reasonable time thereafter. We may maintain anonymized or aggregated data, including usage data, for analytics purposes. We may retain and use Your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or for the period required by laws in applicable jurisdictions. Please note that some or all of the information We have collected may be required for the Service to function properly.
VI. Links to Other Websites or Applications
VII. Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information by the Service.
- Changing Your Information – To change Your information, please make changes in Your JSP Toolbox settings or contact us at info@JSPtoolbox.com.
VIII. Information Collected From Other Websites and Mobile Applications and Do Not Track Policy
Your browser or device may offer You a “Do Not Track” option, which allows You to signal to operators of websites, web applications, mobile applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that You do not wish such operators to track certain of Your online activities over time and/or across different websites or applications. Our Service does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that We or our analytics providers or other third parties with which We are working may collect information about Your online activity both during and after Your use of the Service.
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 13. If You are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Service. If You have reason to believe that We may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 13, please contact us immediately at info@JSPtoolbox.com.
XI. How to Contact Us
XII. Your California Privacy Rights
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by emailing us at info@JSP Properties.com or by writing us at JSP Toolbox LLC, 1043 Grand Avenue #140, St Paul, Minnesota 55105.